The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will start accepting application forms from eligible candidates for the IBPS Clerk 2016 National Level Entrance Exam, tentatively from the 2nd week of August.
Candidates can also apply by filling up the online application form and this will soon be made available on the IBPS website. IBPS has been engaged to fill up clerical vacancies in public sector banks across India.
Aspirants can submit application forms till the 1st week of September 2016.
Here is the entire application procedure delineated for candidates:
1. Visit the IBPS official website.
2. Click on the “New Registration” button.
3. To register, submit the following details –
c) Email address
g) Mobile number
h) Address of communication
4. Upon registration, provisional registration numbers and passwords will be provided by the system. You’ll also receive the same via SMS and email.
5. You’ll then have to upload scanned files of your signature and photograph.
6. To make the online payment for the application, enter the remaining details via the integrated online payment gateway.
7. Once the payment is successful, an e-receipt will be generated automatically.
8. Please print out the submitted IBPS Clerk Application along with the e-receipt for future reference.