The top-spec variant will come with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
The Renault Kwid, will be launched in an extremely competitive and jam-packed sub-4 lakh entry-level hatchback segment. The Kwid will compete with entry-level hatchbacks, like the Alto 800 and the Hyundai Eon. The overwhelming response from the Indian audience to the small SUV design shows how Renault seems to have got it right with this design.
Here are some of the details released:
- Engine: 799cc three-cylinder petrol motor produces 53.2bhp.
- It weighs only 660kg thanks to lightweight construction and all-aluminium engine.
- Fuel Economy: Expected figure of 25.17kpl.
- Length: 3,679mm,
- Breadth: 1,579mm,
- Height: 1,478mm,
- Wheelbase: 2,422mm
- Ground Clearance: 180mm (Class leading)
- Boot space: 300 litres
It will be priced between Rs 3 lakh to 4.5 lakh.
- Renault has announced virtual showrooms for the Kwid.
The top-spec variant will come with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with USB/aux and Bluetooth connectivity. It will come with a 2-year/50,000km warranty.
Source: Autocar India