It can be an exhausting task to turn a house into a beautiful home. You might be flooded by a hundred ideas and design suggestions but it’s important to keep in mind how you want your home to look and make it reflect your unique personality. Curtains, color patterns, themes and furniture pieces usually take the most time. But the mistake we usually make is that sometimes we overlook the bigger detailing like plumbing and flooring.
Here are some brands of tiles that offer a fabulous range of designs along with the promise of great quality and service:
1. Kajaria Ceramics: One of India’s largest tile-manufacturing companies offering an exclusive range of ceramic, wall, vitrified, polished, glazed, and paving tiles, Kajaria has been growing tremendously in the market. They are now quite famous in the European market as well, as they concentrate on keeping up with current trends while maintaining the attention to detail when it comes to quality.
2. H & R Johnson: A company from the Rajan Raheja group of industries, H&R Johnson offers its customers porcelain and ceramic tiles that can be used not just as kitchen and bathrooms tiles. This company is known for its high-quality tiles and great service. Never giving up on the change in trends, Johnson has remained a favorite through the years. They have come up with the glamorous “Concept Galleries” which leave nothing to imagination.
3. Hindware Homes Limited: Established in the 1960s to manufacture and sell the classy vitreous China ceramics in India, this brand has become a trusted tile brand in more than 40 countries today. They offer a unique range of vitrified, exterior vitrified, glazed, soluble-salt vitrified, multi-charge vitrified and wall tiles that will give your house a vivacious look, while looking at ways to work well with the environment in mind.
4. Nitco Limited: One of the oldest tile-manufacturing units in the country, this brand offers a distinguished HD Digital Tiles. This tile brand is known for á la mode through the times and re-inventing tiles with the advancement of technology. Give your house an uber-cool look with these tech tiles. You get to choose by finish, by category, by series, by rooms and by applications!
5. Cera Sanitaryware Limited: Growing tremendously in the country, this tile company offers an exceptional range of digital tiles. Design your child’s bedroom or your office space with these attractive digital tiles that come at very affordable prices. Chances are, you can find that themed wall among Cera’s collection of delightful tiles.
Like most other things in the market, tiles are no longer a necessity but a crucial element of decor. Designers have broken the norm of using tiles only for flooring in kitchens and washrooms. Tiles are used on walls, countertops and office spaces. While some designs and styles of tiles can be extravagant, it is recommended to invest in good brands that ensure quality. Remember to check if the tile is durable and can protect itself from grout and stain.
Designers insist on quality tile because, unlike most furnishing, tiles are a time-consuming and expensive feature of the house. Re-doing can be a daunting task for you.
Tips for Choosing Tiles
Choose designs and colors that suit your lifestyle, mood and personality. Avoid using tiles that make rooms looks dark and tiny. Enjoy experimenting with texture and not just patterns; there are tiles in wood, leather and cork that might interest you more. And above all, make sure you pay for quality product.