With the onset of Diwali, car makers are offering hefty discounts to add to the festive cheer. Here’s taking a look at some of them.
Diwali is around the corner and anticipation is immensely high regarding the purchase of new cars. Diwali has always been a time when car makers look forward to scaling up sales volumes of vehicles. There are some mouth watering discounts being offered by car makers in India at present and buyers will want to take advantage of the same.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto, Estilo, Wagon R- Maruti Suzuki is offering lucrative discounts to draw new customers this Diwali. Cash discounts being offered to customers range between INR 30, 000 and 35, 000 this Diwali in terms of accessories or cash vouchers. A combination of both may also be offered to customers during the festive season.
- Tata Nano GenX- This is another hot selling car from Tata’s stable and the car maker is offering INR 37, 000 worth of discounts in addition to flat cash benefits of INR 15, 000. Additionally, exchange bonuses up to INR 20, 000 are also being offered in addition to corporate discounts of INR 2, 000 for listed employees of companies. This definitely seems a mouth watering proposition.
- Hyundai Grand i10- The car makers are offering exchange bonuses of up to INR 40, 000 in addition to cash benefits of INR 8, 000 and insurance benefits up to INR 22, 000 depending upon the particular variant in question.
- Hyundai Verna- This super smart sedan from Hyundai comes with a flat exchange bonus of INR 50, 000 in addition to cash discounts of INR 20, 000.
- Toyota Innova- This premium MPV from Toyota’s stable is now being offered with dealer level discounts and most importantly, INR 25, 000 worth of free accessories.
- Mahindra Scorpio- This muscular SUV from Mahindra is being offered with free insurance for the first year in addition to an exchange bonus of INR 20, 000.
Similar discounts and exchange offers are being offered by other manufacturers as well. These are some of the top offers this Diwali!