Prices start at Rs 60 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
Bmw has launched the hotter variant of the X3 with the Drive30d M Sport edition. The car is a more powerful and more feature loaded variant of the X3 line-up.
Differentiating the new version from the other two available is a list of features such as :
· 3.0-litre 255bhp twin-turbo diesel engine
· 8-speed sport automatic gearbox with launch control
· Unique front and rear bumpers and side skirts
· 18-inch BMW M alloy wheels
· BMW individual headliner and door sills
· BMW M steering wheel
· Front sport seats
· iDrive infotainment system with iDrive, rear camera, handwriting recognition
· 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
· Special wood and chrome trim on the interior
· Unique carbon-black paint shade
· Unique cloth/leather upholstery in three colour options
Source: Autocar India